We created modern sales tools to collect & analyze customer behavioral data. We develop CRM software to support companies in achieving their business goals.
As part of the team, you will:
- Develop a backend of the application.
- Take care of the application architecture and code quality.
- Create and implement new features (75%) and maintain existing ones (25%).
- Support good practices (code review, tests)
- Take part in scrum ceremonies (daily, planning, review, retro, refinement)
- Track record in PHP programming (min.1 year of experience)
- Practical konwledge of Git version control system (show us repository e.g. GitHub/GitLab/Bitbucket)
- Experience in creating REST API
- Knowledge of databases (preferably MySQL or PostgreSQL)
- Good command of English.
- Ability to work independently
Nice to haves:
- Bachelor's degree in technical field
- Knowledge about Docker, Kubernetes or AWS.
During the recruitment process we are happy to talk about:
- State of PHP development and community
- Your experience with frameworks (e.g. Symfony, Laravel)
- Familiarity with good OOP practices and design patterns, SOLID programming
- Knowledge of the test pyramid (unit, integration, e2e)
- Refactoring technics, dealing with legacy
- Your recrutation task
Perks and benefits:
- Salary in the range of 10 000 - 16 000 PLN based on experience (B2B).
- Cutting-edge product development environment
- High-quality office environment
- Opportunity to develop your professional skills in a multinational company
- Innovative training and development programs, training budget
- Private health care
Apply with quick link:➡️ ➡️ ➡️ https://bit.ly/3q7L1rt
Do not wait, apply now
Want to apply for PHP developer to