- You will be a member of the Scrum team, which deals with the development of new functionalities in a product for the insurance industry for approximately 80% of the working time.
- Your tasks will include, among others design and implementation of solutions based on the .NET platform, care for quality as well as creating and updating technical and functional documentation of the system.
- You will be able to work in an experienced team and learn from the best.
You will do well in the team if:
- You have experience working in C # / .NET,
- You have a higher technical education or you are just finishing studies related to programming,
- You have experience in working with relational SQL databases (MS SQL Server),
- The development and continuous improvement of skills are very important to you,
- Above all, you focus on teamwork and value a great working atmosphere!
At work, we use:
- Continuous Integration
- Code Review
- Azure DevOps / GIT
Why is it worth joining us?
- Because VSoft is People! We take care of our employees (medical care, co-financed Multisport card, life insurance, integration fund, surprise packages),
- We provide comfortable working conditions (flexible hours, remote work, free parking, relaxation zones, no dress code),
- We will take care of your development (participation in trainings, conferences, internal VSoft Fest conference, company library).
Do not wait, apply now
Want to apply for Junior Full Stack .NET Developer (Insurance) to