Lionbridge Poland is looking for a Functional Tester to join our team in Warsaw (non-games testing).
- Knowledge of Windows environment + MS Office; (Optional Mac OS)
- Basic understanding of testing;
- Knowledge of mobile operating systems;
- Intermediate knowledge of English and Polish;
- Constructive thinking;
- Curiosity and ability to work on a team;
- Working from office.
- Tool and application testing in line with the project documentation;
- Performing tests and drawing up reports;
- Preparing own testing scenarios;
- Creating test scripts;
- Cooperation with other testing departments of Lionbridge (in Mumbai and Beijing);
- Supporting translators and linguistic testers in their work.
- Ability to run global technological projects for localization business unit;
- Professional development opportunities in a multi-cultural environment - Lionbridge has offices in over 20 countries and many of these offices work collaboratively on projects, exposing our employees to a wide range of cultures and work styles;
- Access to the latest technological solutions;
- Work in a creative team and nice atmosphere;
- Brand new office near city rail, car and bike parking.
Do not wait, apply now
Want to apply for Functional Tester (Junior) to
Lionbridge Polska Sp. z o.o.?