Looking for a place to start your IT career? Do you have a few projects in the repository and silence from recruiters?
Or maybe you've had your first experience and want to change your work environment for one that actually values development through mentoring, pair programming, and an internal career path system?
Appreciate the startup atmosphere with the stability of product-oriented development with a strong, 10-year market position. The backend is mainly written in Elixir (Phoenix) and Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL, AWS and microservices. On the frontend Angular, Typescript.
- ✔️ Knowledge of Ruby or/& Elixir programming language, proven by projects in your repository
- ✔️ Practical knowledge of the web frameworks (Rails/Phoenix)
- ✔️ Practical knowledge of unit tests
- ✔️ Practical knowledge of relational databases
- ✔️ Basics knowledge of terminal commands & Git (Github/GitLab/Bitbucket etc.)
- ✔️ Those words sounds familiar: protocols: HTTP , WebSockets, SMTP | the difference between authorization and authorization | relational and non-relational databases
- ✔️ Good command of written and spoken English (B2)
- Commercial experience with Ruby, Elixir, Python or another backend language,
- Basic knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes
- Basic knowledge of queuing technologies e.g. (RabbitMQ), even maybe used in your non-commercial projects
- Interest in architecture topics - monolith, microservices, DDD, BDD, monorepo, even-driven architecture
💎 What we offer:
- Stable employment UoP (B2B also possible)
- Work in an international environment that cares about high standards, including Diversity & Inclusion
- Career development support, mentoring, pair-programming
- Educational budget PLN 4,000 per year
- Macbook Pro, necessary equipment, budget for home office equipment
- Health insurance and sports card
- Possibility to work from the office (Poznań) with sanitary restrictions
Do not wait, apply now
Want to apply for Junior Ruby | Elixir Developer to