What will be the tasks at this position:
- software development in PHP technology,
- creating an IT system from scratch using the latest stack,
- everyday work in the SCRUM and Kanban methodology.
We are looking for you if:
- you have min. one year of experience in creating web applications in PHP,
- you have worked with the version control system (Git) before,
- you have knowledge of the Laravel framework, and you are familiar with working with relational databases,
- you have an advanced command of English (B2),
- you are characterized by: constant readiness for development and analytical thinking skills,
The employer offers:
- work on interesting projects in the latest technologies,
- co-financing for trainings, symposia, meetings and thematic courses and postgraduate studies,
- employment on a B2B basis,
- flexible working hours,
- 25 days of paid time off,
- Multisport card, as well as English lessons with a native speaker.
Do not wait, apply now
Want to apply for Junior PHP Developer to
Business Bridge Group?