Are machines already better than people at communicating with humans?
Communication needs to be tailored and for that, you need to know your audience. There is no point in speaking in English with someone who doesn't understand it, right?
The same principle applies to an advertisement. We are on a mission to combine storytelling with data and AI to improve communication between companies and their target audience. We do that by getting to know the end customer through the larges amounts of data and delivering bespoke video content that they actually want to see.
The result? Engagement and ROI shooting through the roof.
As the platform expands we are looking for a new junior level Python developer for our team in Wrocław, working in partnership with the existent one based in London.
A few reasons why we think you will enjoy this role:
- The product has a real impact on companies' and people's lives
- Chance to work with top-notch technologies and to cooperate with some of the best specialists in Europe
- The platform is currently used by market leaders from the gaming, beverages, and jewelry sectors - and more
- Opstalent is a family company with a startup environment. Cliche, but true. We encourage flexibility and trust among the members of our teams
Wanna help us build something great together?
- Experience with software development, mostly in Python (junior/mid position available)
- Experience with a web framework, e.g. Django/Flask, Rails
- Good understanding of software design principles and development life cycle
- Competency in writing unit tests and code reviews
- Proficient with Unix command-line tools and comfortable writing shell scripts
- Good communication skills in English
- Familiarity with modern front-end development would be a great advantage
- Plan, manage and deliver product feature requests in a timely manner
- Perform code review, testing, and approval
- Contribute to building sustainable and scalable hardware and software architecture
- Collaborate with the front-end team to build a world-class platform
- Assisting with operations, monitoring, and automation alongside developing new features
- Mentoring junior developers and promoting software development best practices
- Ability to work with cutting-edge technology,
- Brilliant international team,
- A large amount of trust and lots of flexibility,
- Comfortable workspace, free snacks, and goodies.
- Possibility to choose whether you want to work from home or at the office
- Private medical healthcare and Multisport cards to help you stay fit.
Do not wait, apply now
Want to apply for Junior Python Developer to
OpsTalent Sp. z o.o. Sp. K.?