We are Addepto where you can feel a startup atmosphere! We believe that the only constant in life is change, so we try to keep developing and improving to become better at what we do every day! Speaking of which, acting outside the box, we create and deliver the best solutions in the area of Machine Learning, Business Intelligence, and Artificial Intelligence.
For our team based in Warsaw and remotely, we are looking for a Business Intelligence Developer focusing mainly on using warehouse data to solve organizational problems through reports, analysis, and data visualization.
We are open for candidates with different expertise levels, who want to develop further their skills and experience in this role.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to gain unique experience in the areas of AI and BI
- Fast career path and the possibility of further development
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of remote work
- Work in a well-coordinated team of Data Science, Business Intelligence, and Big Data enthusiasts
- Any form of employment and attractive salary depending on your skills
- Interesting benefits (team-building events, training budget, medical & sports package, and others)
- Designing and developing ETL processes, Data Warehouses, Data Marts and Data Lake
- Development of processes related to the Banking regulations and adjusting BI system to the new products and market trends
- Gathering requirements and designing a logical and physical data model
- Creating advanced queries and database procedures in PL/SQL
- Data visualization using Power BI, Tableau, Qlik, and others
- Active participation in the tasks of the DWH /BI team working in Agile/ Scrum
- Taking responsibility for your own tasks and giving real input into the product and project
- Higher education in technical, mathematical, or economic studies
- Experience in implementing projects related to the implementation, development, or maintenance of Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence, or Big Data systems
- Good knowledge of the English language (min. B2)
- Practical experience working with Oracle and Informatica ETL tool
- Advanced knowledge of PL/SQL
- Practical knowledge of one of the BI tools (e.g. Power BI, Tableau, Qlik, and others) or data visualization libraries (e.g. Plotly, Shiny)
- Independence and responsibility for delivering a solution
- Initiative and good organization of work
- Knowledge of Big Data tools will be a great advantage
Do not wait, apply now
Want to apply for Business Intelligence Developer to
Addepto Sp. z o.o.?