Our team consists of 20 experienced and professional DevOps Engineers. We’re Cloud Agnostics and we support top three providers (AWS, Azure, GCP). We are licensed partners of Microsoft Azure (MS Gold) and Amazon Web Services (AWS Advanced Partner & Reseller). As a part of the team, you can develop your skills in preferred cloud technology and obtain certificates (cloud, security, Kubernetes/Docker) financed by Netguru.
✅We want you on board if you:
- Understand and have some experience with at least one of the following cloud providers: AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform,
- Have a very good command of written and spoken English; Polish is not required,
- Already have some experience with Linux/Unix administration,
- Have already worked with Docker,
- Have already worked with IT automated tools (like Ansible/Chef),
- Are familiar with Git,
- Know scripting languages (super-happy if you know Python or Rails),
- Know a bit about network management (DNS, iptables),
- Know what load balancing/replication systems are,
- Are familiar with NGINX/Apache.
✅We will be even happier if you:
- Have worked with IoT solutions,
- Have experience working with commercial clients.
💚Perks & Benefits:
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth – a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
- Fixing day-to-day DevOps-related issues,
- Configuration and automation of processes related to building and maintaining development environments (using Ansible/Chef with Docker),
- Managing monitoring and log management systems,
- Keeping systems secure and up-to-date,
- Creating and reviewing DevOps processes: e.g. backups and security checks, automation,
- In the long run: co-creating architectures adequate for projects’ needs (load balancing, cloud solutions, and more),
- Creating documentation.
Joining Netguru means:
- Up to a six-month-long juniorship spent on supported learning and polishing your skills, which will make a perfect foundation for a future promotion and pay raise at Netguru,
- Working with an experienced and open-minded team of software specialists. We decide together and value equality: there is no strong hierarchy in our teams and every opinion is more than welcome,
- Processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- Dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration and code review,
- Constant development of your hard and soft skills (e.g. internal webinars or international and local conferences),
- Enjoying flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs,
- Working for global clients in projects open to innovation and new ways of solving problems,
- Working with the best equipment: we will provide you with a MacBook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable.
👣What are the next steps?
- Call with the recruiter
- Tech call
- Interview with the Cloud Manager
Don't hesitate and apply right away! In case of questions, drop us a line at email@example.com!
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.
Do not wait, apply now
Want to apply for Junior Devops Engineer to