Junior Software Developer
Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw
1 month ago
TechSkilling is an IT Academy & vocational training program, which has been developed for people who have a passion for tech and are looking to get that hands on experience as a Software Developer, often required by tech employers. You will be trained for 10 weeks in the latest coding languages by Revature, a market leading training company, gaining certifications and even better – you are paid to complete the training!
Once you have successfully completed the 10 week training academy you will be onboarded into a role with Infosys – a top-tier IT firm, who have clients such as Daimler, Volkswagen, Toyota, Volvo, Adidas, Metro, Airbus, Deutschebank, Deutsche Bahn, AON, E.ON, Allianz, Phillips, Posti, Sabre, Booking.com, UBS, BP, Vodafone and many more.
This is an inside track with limited enrollment, and during training you’ll learn with other smart people, support and be supported by peers - becoming the next generation of tech thinkers and doers.
You will then work on exciting projects with some of the largest companies in the world, and join a technical career path with the opportunity to be ‘hands-on’ and build a career in code and design. Infosys value life-long learning, creative thinking and foster an entrepreneurial culture.
Successful applicants to the program will benefit from:
- FREE 10 Week training course
- Earn while you learn - Receive a salary during training
- Learn valuable skills & accreditations in areas like Java, Microservices, Pega & Mulesoft
- Certifications in leading edge software languages and next-gen technologies
- Employability skills
- Train with one of the world’s top training companies
- Gain hands on experience through a paid full time role with a global tech firm
- Support & guidance throughout
In Germany: Düsseldorf, Berlin, Stuttgart, Munich, Frankfurt, Erlangen, Braunschweig
In Poland: Krakow, Warsaw and Wroclaw
Note: this position may require travel and/or relocation
How to apply:
•Apply online - Our online application is simple and fast. You can complete the initial application form here
• Discussion - If your application is accepted, we’ll talk to you in more depth about skills you want to learn, the certifications you want, and your career goals.
• Technical Assessment - If successful the next step in the process will be to complete our online assessment. This assessment does ask foundational questions in software development and testing. We will provide you with a study guide in advance of this stage, so you can prepare and understand more about the level of knowledge required.
• Language - We require good fluent communication skills in German/Polish & English at B2 or above
Good base level understanding of:
· Databases and topics such as primary keys and data definition commands
Applicants for employment in Europe should possess work authorisation which does not require sponsorship by the employer.
Infosys Limited is an equal opportunity employer.
Want to apply for Junior Software Developer to Tech Skilling by AMS/Infosys?Apply