Jana Kazimierza, Warszawa, Polska
1 month ago
Catalogic Software helps organizations worldwide catalog, protect, and manage their data. We are committed to delivering the industry's most intelligent copy data and data protection solutions.
You will collaborate with the Product Owners, Tech, and Business teams, some of them based in our headquarter in New Jersey. If you are looking for a role in the agile organization working on a web-based enterprise application then this is the role for you.
Must have skills:
· UI Design
· Adobe XD
· Visual Design
· Good knowledge of English and Polish language
· Team player
· Communication skills
· Problem solving
Nice to have skills:
· Usability testing
· Data analysis
· Mobile design
What we are offering:
· work with the latest technologies on an enterprise product;
· support and mentorship of more experienced developer (with 8+ years of experience with frontend development);
· remote work and flexible work hours (we're fine with breaks in the middle of the day);
· set of non-salary benefits.
Currently, we do not offer a relocation package, relocation is at your own expense.
Want to apply for UX Designer to Catalogic Polska?Apply