We’re looking for problem solvers with no professional experience in software development. This offer is for early talents who are still studying computer science or coming from a different industry but are determined to enter the world of IT.
For many folks in our teams, LiveChat was their first workplace. They all had a profound impact on the business, rendering a creative and fresh approach to how we build products at LiveChat. Our only requirement is to be ready to take on the challenges.
- Gain fundamental knowledge about software development and project work through fast-paced, guided practice and close cooperation with a mentor;
- Collaborate with other engineers and designers on the frontend, backend, and fullstack projects;
- Write software that is released to customers and has a positive impact on the business;
- Have dedicated time to learn and exchange experiences with other folks in the company.
- A team player: you work together with a team, you prefer joint win instead of single-played execution;
- Well organized: you know how to set the priorities right and manage complex projects without assistance;
- A problem solver: you love to solve problems and ask questions, you’re interested in how things work;
- Defaulting to a growth mindset: you have a passion for learning skills that you find interesting and you’re not held back by failures;
- Transparent in communication: you share your updates early & often, and you appreciate honest communication.
Our ideal candidate has:
- 0 (zero) to 1 (one) years of experience in working in professional environments,
- No confidence in writing production code;
- No track record of writing well-tested and high-quality code;
- Courage to move fast, make bold technical decisions, and capacity to sustain tight product cycles;
- Proactive interest in computer science and software engineering;
- Good command of the English language.
- Working in an environment of passionate people on big-league projects (on products that attract more than 33k paid customers worldwide and counting) and used worldwide by millions of people every month.
- Solid salary with all government expenses covered. Any change in obligatory government fees is automatically adjusted in your salary.
- All the equipment and tools you will ever need to succeed in your work.
- A dedicated spot just for you on our Team page.
- Healthy. We cover a private healthcare plan for you
- Fit. We cover a Multisport (or equivalent) program for you so you can invest in your wellbeing
- Related. Each team has a recurring integration budget to spend on team-building activities, and each employee has a similar personal budget.
- Comfortable. Do you live in Wroclaw or nearby and prefer to come to the office? You can join our pet-friendly coworking space any time you want.
Support for your self-development with:
- Free access to Udemy courses,
- Every book you’d ever want from Amazon,
- Access to Worksmile platform with a monthly budget for benefits marketplace,
- Ability to participate in internal (e.g. our LiveChat Academy) and external workshops (e.g. Reforge),
- Time and space for your creativity and ideas to be shared during our Side Project Days and Innovation Sprint.
Do not wait, apply now
Want to apply for Software Engineer - Early Talent to