The project in a nutshell:
Appreciate the startup atmosphere with the stability of product-oriented development with a strong, 10-year market position. The backend is mainly written in Elixir (Phoenix) and Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL, AWS and microservices. On the frontend Angular, Typescript.
- Commercial experience as QA (at least 1-year, proven, interesting experience in non-profit web projects as equivalent)
- Knowledge of test levels, types and techniques
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS
- Familiarity with terminal commands & Git (Github/GitLab/Bitbucket etc.)
- Tracking behavior with browser developer tools & Postman
- Understanding of the QA role in the Agile methodology
- Good command of written and spoken English (B2)
Nice to have:
- Experience with Cypress
- Familiarity with automated GUI and/or API testing
- Knowledge of performance, mobile, usability & security testing issues
- You had the opportunity to work in the agile environment with the similar technologies as ours
About your role:
- Testing new and existing parts of web and mobile apps
- Reviewing requirements and specifications. Finding and reporting bugs. Writing test plans and test cases, executing them.
- Contributing to the user experience, by reporting to the product design team.
- Working closely with the product manager and developers.
- Working closely with the customer support team.
- Preparing cases for API testing in Postman.
What we offer:
- Stable employment UoP (B2B also possible)
- Work in an international environment that cares about high standards, including Diversity & Inclusion
- Career development support
- Educational budget PLN 4,000 per year
- Macbook Pro, necessary equipment, budget for home office equipment
- Health insurance and sports card
- Possibility to work from the office (Poznań) with sanitary restrictions
Do not wait, apply now
Want to apply for QA Engineer to