Development intership (Java, front-end or QA engineer)
4000 zloty gross
1 week ago
Grand Parade, we’re part of William Hill. We’re a technology hub building great betting and gaming products enjoyed by millions of people all over the world. Third year in a row we’re looking for talented students to be chosen as the best of the best to join our internship programme, who are willing to start their career in the IT industry under the guidance of experienced colleagues at Grand Parade and grow within our organization.
We bet we can be a great match
Do you want cool projects focused on online sports betting and gaming? Are you keen on working on highly reliable systems with low latency, much like the transactional systems of the best financial institutions but… with fun included? Would you like to work with some of the best Developers, QAs, DevOps Engineers and Project Managers Cracow?
Welcome to Grand Parade.
Working with us you’ll be at heart of the technological revolution of one the world’s most trusted betting and gaming companies. We deal with projects ranging from widgets, desktop or mobile casinos and betting sites… just to name a few. Did you know that we process as many online Sportsbook bets per second on a typical Saturday as does Amazon UK on its busiest day of the year, deal with more than 20 million of users and gigabytes of data daily? Impressed? You can be sure there are many more challenges waiting for you to face them.
You will be
· Cooperating with experienced developers in various projects across the company
· Developing automated unit and/or integrated tests
· Regularly participating in team meetings to discuss the development scope, estimate effort and identify solutions to given requirements
· Providing support for business areas
· Assist with releasing process of the application
We expect you to have
· Passion for technology
· Studied on a 3rd, 4th or 5th year of Computer Science or a related field
· Knowledge of React.JS, Reduct.JS, Spring, Hibernate, and continuous integration are nice to have but not necessary
· Problem-solving abilities
· Excellent English skills (both written and spoken)
We offer you
· Development opportunities to gain a practical experience within IT and Betting & Gaming industry
· Internal trainings and lunch and learn sessions
· Attractive salary of 4000 PLN gross when you work full time
· 6 months’ mandate contract (full-time July – September with an option to go part-time during the period from October to December)
· 1 week of paid holidays in the summer
· 100 points in My Benefit every month
· Support from a team of IT experts and a dedicated buddy
· Great working atmosphere in a team of amazing people without bored managers who prefer 10-years old solutions
· Flexible working hours
· And some fun in the office – integration events and company parties, internal GP football league, gamification initiatives, FIFA, board games, company competitions with cool prizes
Please note that we will contact chosen candidates only.
Want to apply for Development intership (Java, front-end or QA engineer) to GrandParade?Apply