Hello Project Management Enthusiast!
Join us in the Lublin office to build innovative long-term projects. Exciting international clients and partners and a work environment focused on learning and growth awaits you! Previously you could meet us as Netkata, now we have joined forces with Norwegian digital consultancy Frontkom.
Frontkom is a team of over 70 specialists - designers, developers and business consultants working in a collaborative, international environment with offices in Lublin, Warsaw, Oslo, Fredrikstad, Funchal and Berlin. We help people create an appropriate business strategy based on data and improve your marketing and sales strategy.
We work with Drupal, WordPress, Laravel, WooCommerce and many others.
JOINING FRONTKOM MEANS
- participation in creating innovative and ambitious products for the global market and startups
- working in a creative environment that boosts professional growth
- ability to develop and implement your solutions – we work in small teams, so everyone has a significant influence on how we work and the direction we take
- team-based long-term projects in collaboration with international partners
- flexible working time with full HOME OFFICE during pandemic
- educational budgets, and possibility to attend conferences and other events
- employee referral program - get 3000 PLN for hiring your friend or colleague
- possibility to work in one of our offices in Poland, Germany, Portugal or Norway
- weekly English lessons
- fruits, beverages
- sports benefits card, private health care
- frequent socializing events
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- interest in digital products design such as applications and websites
- understanding how websites, mobile and web apps work
- abilities to work on google docs, proper formatting, using styles and spreadsheets
- good communication skills
- accuracy when performing tasks, independence and self-management skills
- good command of English to communicate with the clients
- willingness to develop skills in agile project management
- knowledge of front-end development, graphic design and web technologies
- understanding of the issues as web usability, accessibility and interaction design
- support tickets handlings on ITSM platform
- management of the maintaining work on the finished products
- team management in technical support and small projects’ realization
- taking care of the quality of the products
- supporting Project Managers in their tasks and projects
- customer contact on a daily basis
- cooperation with teams of developers, designers and testers
Join us on the journey of bringing digital change to our customers. Please send your resume.
Do not wait, apply now
Want to apply for Junior Project Manager to Frontkom?