As a Junior Data Engineer you will work as an integral part of our Data team for a big foreign pharmaceutical client. You will be responsible for:
- Analysing, maintaining and building different data processing solutions;
- Ongoing applications support and maintenance;
- Connecting with and supporting key users;
- Managing backend data from multiple systems;
- Participating in data processing projects for their future analysis.
The ideal candidate has Data Management knowledge and worked with modern cloud-based big data systems in a fast-paced, agile environment.
Required knowledge and skills:
- Experience with analytics, databases, data systems and client support;
- Good knowledge of SQL;
- Good command of English;
- Proactive approach, research, problem solving and analytical skills.
What would be an advantage:
- Knowledge of: ETL processes and databases; Alteryx or similar platforms; reporting tools (Tableau, MS Power BI, SAP Business Objects etc.);
- Experience of work with AWS (e.g. Redshift), Unix/Linux environment;
- Hands-on experience with large-scale data sets;
Do not wait, apply now
Want to apply for Junior Data Engineer to