5000 - 10000 PLN
9 months ago
Are you a recent graduate or student in computer science, telecommunications, electronics, mathematics or quantitative methods and information systems?
Do you want to gain experience working on international projects?
Join the SENSE Software team!
• Programming and optimization of the application
• Cooperation with testers, analysts and users in the design and implementation of new solutions
• Writing unit tests, testing
• Co-creation of functional solutions that are used by professionals from programming and thermovision areas around the world
• Practical knowledge of another programming language (eg C #, .NET, Java, C ++)
• The ability to think analytically and creatively
• Freedom to use Polish and English
• Availability - minimum 30 hours a week
• Personal culture and ability to work in a team
• Employment based on a contract (type of contract to be agreed)
• The opportunity to raise professional qualifications and gain experience
• Participation in ongoing activities and co-creation of new projects
• Implementation training and care of an experienced team member
• Flexible working time
• Work in a harmonious, dynamically developing startup
Want to apply for Junior Developer to SENSE Software?Apply